Sunday, May 11, 2014

End of the line for low carb days

Day 6 of low carb day.

I officially declare today to be my last day doing low carb diet. I am so weak that it's giving me nausea and I have no energy left in me to workout, let alone do my job with a bubbly attitude and clean up after closing time. 

I took the low carb a bit too far and after talking to a few people and doing a little research, I learned that I was not consuming enough carbs to keep my energy level high enough to function properly. My mind was foggy, I had issues focusing and I was just hungry to the point of feeling weak all over my body. 

Everyone is different and some people can take less/more carbs in a day/week and I applaud anyone that follows a strict ow carb diet and can function properly and those who are close to competition and still have a smile on their face amaze me. 

On the bright side, I did lose the little bit of bloat I had gained in my stomach and it feels flatter! As of tomorrow, I will slowly incorporate healthy carbs back into my diet with oatmeal or granola in my breakfast, rice cakes for snacks and brown rice or whole wheat pasta during my lunch but still having a carb cut off time after 2 pm. I need more cabrs in my body to be able for follow my healthy,busy, active lifestyle I have. Hopefully this headache I've had for the past two days will be gone by tomorrow morning. I had a small carb load this afternoon and for supper making sure I did not go over board with the carbs portions as I usually did and fell 100% times better.

I'll be checking in again in two days to let you know how I feel with more carbs in me and stay tuned for more posts about everything  and anything fitness.

Be strong. Be proud.
Be the BEAST.


No comments:

Post a Comment