Sunday, March 2, 2014

FOOD!!

For those who want to see what I eat on a regular day. Here is an example!



Note: This is fit for me and my personal needs. This is strictly and example and should not be used as a meal plan for anyone but myself.

Meal #1: 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt with 1/2 cup of Natures Path's Pumpkin and flax seed granola
                One hard boiled egg

Meal #2: 12 almonds
               One Apple
               2 slices of Allegro (non-dairy) low fat cheese

Meal #3: 4-6 oz Oven cooked chicken breast
               1/2 cup of brown rice
               1 cup of sauteed veggies

Meal #4: 1/2 cup of carrots
               1/2 cup of sliced cucumber
               2 slices of low fat turkey

Meal #5: 4-6 oz ground turkey or lean beef
               1 cup of steamed veggies
               1 cup of salad (dressing on the side)

Meal #6 - Only if I had a workout after supper (Meal #5):
               Quest protein bar

Water intake: I drink 2-3 glasses of water first thing in the morning and drink one glass before each meal. Aside from those glasses I carry around a 20 oz bottle that I continuously fill up all day. I will also try to drink one or two cups of green or black tea. 

Since my bedtime is 10 pm, I will stop eating and drinking at 7 pm.

There you have it. This is what I normally eat on regular days when I workout. Some days will vary on if I have a workout or not. I will take out the carbohydrates in the evening if I did not workout that day.

Be the BEAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment